Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tiki Themed Baby Shower Cupcakes



Your Ad Here



Check out these Babies images:

Tiki Themed Baby Shower Cupcakes

Babies


Image by clevercupcakes

Part of an order for a baby shower being held at a tiki bar! All decorations are handcrafted including the tiki which is carved out of chocolate fondant.

Follow us on Twitter.
Find us on Facebook.

Hungry Baby Birds

Babies


Image by Jason A. Samfield

These baby birds thought that I was their mother and would chirp violently when I would walk by them. Notice the two birds that aren't looking for food. They gave up on me after I got close a few times too many and I didn't give them any food.

Finally, I got the picture I was going for when they thought that my camera was their mother bringing them food to eat.

Woman holding baby on outdoor porch

Babies


Image by George Eastman House

Accession Number: 1978:0217:0010

Maker: Unidentified

Title: Woman holding baby on outdoor porch

Date: ca. 1915

Medium: color plate, screen (Autochrome) process

Dimensions: Image: 10.4 x 8.1 cm Overall: 10.7 x 8.1 cm

George Eastman House Collection

General information about the George Eastman House Photography Collection is available at http://www.eastmanhouse.org/inc/collections/photography.php.

For information on obtaining reproductions go to: www.eastmanhouse.org/flickr/index.php?pid=1978:0217:0010.

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment