Friday, January 21, 2011

What are some weird fiction books with a more masculine element?



Your Ad Here





Question by sunglasses22:

What are some weird fiction books with a more masculine element?



Your Ad Here





I've been reading a lot of the cthulhu mythos books and books of the H.P Lovecraft circle - I think this stuff is great but it'd be better if it had a more masculine tone to it. A weird fiction story with military bit would be good, for example. Frankly, I think a lot of these weird tales merge too much with poetry and as a result turn out very feminine (which is bad).

P.S. Politically correct kooks that get offended - I don't care.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Karenda
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

Dune and the 6 sequels, by Frank Herbert.

Anything by Isaac Asimov (I, Robot is the one you've heard of, but it's not like the movie)

Actually, sounds like most science fiction would be good =P I recomend Ender's Game most, it is mostly about military, and a very good read.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment