Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Q&A: What is the best online school for criminal justice or behavioral sciences?



Your Ad Here





Question by Peachy: What is the best online school for criminal justice or behavioral sciences?

I am looking for a degree in criminal justice or behavioral sciences, but I live in a small town and don't have the time to go to the city to attend. So what are some really good accredited schools?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Rene C
There are tons of online programs. I personally attended American Intercontinental Univ. and Capella University, and teach for the University of Phoenix. All three are accredited and solid programs. Online courses tend to vary in price, so we could say they are more expensive, but that is relative. Of course they are more expensive than a community college, but less expensive than Harvard. The price range varies.

The key is to find a program that is fully accredited. Is it worth it? YES. My career has boomed since my MBA at nearly 5 years ago. I am nearly finished my PhD through distance education, and I am at the job that I want. I know I wouldn’t be here without the education. If you are looking at work in the U.S., then you need a school that is accredited and recognized by the Dept of Ed. I can give more info on that later.

You should market yourself and not the degree or university. There are many traditional universities offering degrees that can be earned through online methods. Look at that if you are truly concerned with the name of the school. Good luck on your search!

Check out the list of traditional schools offering online programs at http://www.distancelearningalliance.com





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment