Thursday, February 24, 2011

Which hiking shoe is best when one must swim and cross streams as well as go over rocky areas?



Your Ad Here



Hiking
by Bennett V

Question by Iamnotarobot (former believer): Which hiking shoe is best when one must swim and cross streams as well as go over rocky areas?

I will be hiking in Maui, and some of the hikes involve walking across or through streams, and swimming to get to the next part of the trail. I don't want to switch shoes out, because it would be a hassle to keep one pair of shoes dry. I feel comfortable spending around 0 if needed, because I don't want any blisters or sore feet while on vacation! Can you recommend a shoe for me?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Ferc Star
I am currently hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and I use Salomon Techamphibian 2 water shoes for crossing rivers.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment