Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Taking my first international flight on United?



Your Ad Here





Question by A O: Taking my first international flight on United?

So I am taking my first international flight very soon and I am flying to Germany, Czech Republic and to Spain. My question is in regards to services to expect. I know inflight movies are standard or am I wrong? Meals? Would I need to pay for one? Drinks? All for free except for alcohol beverages correct? What if I am sitting in Business Class? Would the services be any different than those in coach?

Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Sul
There will be movies provided, a meal and a breakfast snack before landing will also be provided. I'm not sure what United does but some carriers will provide some alcoholic beverages. Of course you can always buy them. Everything is provided in Business Class and the service is well above what you will get in coach, but for what the cost difference is you could drink an awful lot.
I assume you will be taking United across the pond and then will be riding on one of their code share airlines. The service on them will be less than the trans-ocean international travel.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment