Friday, March 18, 2011

Left, Mess, Behind, Upset, Fisherman, Port, Riverbank, Hardy
Fishing at Carlin Park in Jupiter Florida

Fishing


Image by Captain Kimo - Currently in Thailand

captainkimo.com/fishing-carlin-park-jupiter-florida

Here I am minding my own business trying to catch the next beautiful sunrise and mister fisherman decided to step into my shot. Then he has the nerve to start fishing! Well if he's going to do that then I'll just make him part of the composition. Little did he know that I was was going to post this photo on my blog for millions to see. So take that Mr. Fisherman! I'm sure he'll think twice the next time he steps in front of photographer's camera.

Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook

Port Hardy fisherman upset with the mess left behind on the riverbank



Your Ad Here





On March 11 my friend and I went fishing at the clay banks on the Quatse River. We came upon a sight that made us furious. Some fishermen had left a mess on the riverbank. They left 31 beer cans and fishing lure packages all over.

Read more on Business Examiner







Row over fishing causing a crisis: Lanka minister

A Sri Lankan minister has warned that recurring clashes between Indian and Sri Lankan fishermen may spark off a major showdown because the dispute is not getting resolved.

Read more on Gulf Times







Anglers warned to remove ice fishing shanties

WATERBURY รข€" As temperatures rise into the 40s and 50s this week, Vermont officials are reminding anglers to remove ice fishing shanties from the ice by March 27 or possibly sooner. ... - The Associated Press

Read more on Rutland Herald








Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Left:

Golf Books blog ...
Essays Books blog ...
Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Fiction: From C.S. Lewis to Left Behind Reviews ...
Left 4 Dead 2: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) ...
Whats the difference between Left and Right wing in politics? ...
Video of the Day What is to the left of a trashcan? ...
What work is left in theoretical or experimental physics? ...
Mess:

Behind:

Careers Books blog ...
Romance Books blog ...
Occult Books blog ...
Television (Behind the Media) ...
Investing Behind the Wall: H.P.I.S. Strategy ...
Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Fiction: From C.S. Lewis to Left Behind Reviews ...
Behind the Curtain: Making Music in Mumbai’s Film Studios ...
Dangerous Ground, Or, the Rival Detectives ...
A Malaysian man who stabbed a Richmond pawnbroker to death nearly seven years ago should spend 15 years behind bars … ...
1001 Songs: The Great Songs of All Time and the Artists, Stories and Secrets Behind Them ...
Upset:

The Upset: Young Contemporary Art ...
Fisherman:

Port:

Musical hospice chaplain offers comfort, peace in New Port Richey ...
Dangerous Ground, Or, the Rival Detectives ...
Riverbank:

Hardy:

Music Books blog ...
Movies Books ...
Nonfiction Books ...

No comments:

Post a Comment